Waltonchain is Organizing the Fourth Annual International IoT Expo Attended by Leading Companies Such as Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent, ZTE, Huawei, China Telecom, China Unicom, China Mobile, and Over 100 Others
What is it?
Waltonchain’s subsidiary, Xiamen Zhongchuan IOT Industry Development Co. Ltd., as well as their partner, the Fujian Province Internet of Things Industry Association, are organizing the Fourth Annual China (International) Internet of Things Expo 2018 from July 6th-8th:
From the article:
- The CIOTE Expo has become the most influential event for the Internet of Things in the three sides of the Taiwan Strait [will touch on this later]. The scale of the exhibition, the wide coverage of the exhibition, the variety of exhibits, and the high level of exhibits all set new historical records.
- More than 8,000 Internet of Things companies from Taiwan, Hong Kong, and 24 provinces and cities nationwide gathered at the event, and the CIOTE Expo has become a professional manufacturer, buyer, distributor, system integrator and design institute of the Internet of Things industry. Important communication platform.
It will bring together more than 100 leaders of the Internet of Things industry and brand companies, covering the Internet of Things awareness, network layer, application layer, Application demonstration, artificial intelligence, smart life, big data cloud computing, information security, component products, system integration, software, and other products, to showcase the outstanding achievements of the Internet of Things and provide a full range of Internet of Things products and solutions Procurement platform; Will join Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent, ZTE, Huawei, Xiaomi, Advantech Haier, the Eiffel Tower and other Internet of Things industry leaders as well as China Telecom, China Unicom, the three major mobile operators in-depth cooperation and work together to create the “Internet of Things industry ecosystem” and so on.
In addition to the poor translations, Waltonchain’s name is frequently paired with big names like Alibaba, ZTE, Huawei, China Mobile and China Telecom. For example:
- Xiamen Zhongchuan IoT Industry Development recently landed a partnership with Alibaba Cloud to build smart cities in Xiong’an and Yuhang.
- Citylink, Waltonchain’s smart city subsidiary, won the Outstanding Product award at the Global IoT Summit 2017 alongside ZTE, Huawei, and China Telecom. One of Waltonchain’s team members, Yang Feng, even worked at ZTE.
- Waltonchain’s subsidiary, Zongchuan IoT Industry Research Institute, is a member of the China Mobile IoT Alliance, where China Mobile, Alibaba, ZTE, Huawei, China Telecom, and China Unicom are also members.
- Waltonchain has also partnered with the Xiamen and Zhangzhou branches of China Telecom.
Exchange, Docking, and Promotion and Application Platform
Lin Herui, the Project Director of Citylink, was just elected Vice President of the Fujian IoT Industry Association (FJIOTA) which is organizing the expo. They are now partnered with Waltonchain. The Association aims to:
- Establish IoT associations & enterprises to participate in the Cross-Strait IoT Application Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition;
- Build a docking platform for industry, academia & research and
- Build IoT technology incubator to promote organic integration of such innovative elements as talents, technology and capital
- Serve the optimization and upgrading of the IoT industry transformation and create IoT brands
Touching on the first bullet, Waltonchain is deeply involved with the Cross-Strait plan, after winning the Jinjiang Competition and securing contracts with the Fujian and Jinhu govts. The Expo has several relevant topics listed:
- 2018 Cross-Strait (International) AR VR Summit Forum
- 2018 Cross-Strait (International) Internet of Things Talent Exchange Conference
- 2018 Cross-Strait (International) Smart Medical Innovation Forum
- 2018 Cross-Strait Networking Technologies and Applications — Smart Manufacturing Forum
Touching on FJIOTA’s second point, the Expo is presenting an Internet of things technology exchange, docking, and promotion and application platform that will involve in-depth cooperation from the above companies (Alibaba, China Telecom, Huawei, etc.) to develop the Internet of Things ecosystem. There seems to be many lines converging here, involving collaboration between the China Mobile IoT Alliance, which is working to integrate Waltonchain in IoT in 2018, as well as the FJIOTA working in tandem to pull together an IoT ecosystem. There are many other topics listed in the event such as smart locks, VR, smart parking, smart lighting, smart home, AI, RFID sensors, etc. Waltonchain is partnered with a smart locks company, owns patents on VR, works with RFID sensors, and is building smart cities using AI and cloud computing, smart lighting, parking, and other technologies.
The scope of this expo brings Waltonchain into focus, centered in the cross-hairs of an IoT revolution. Waltonchain commands every branch of the IoT ecosystem, with all levels of govt support in China and a hand in each one of the world’s leading IoT companies.
Waltonchain is a hydra that refuses to quit.